05 June 2011

raspberry mojitos, blackberry daiquiris


Photobucket


Photobucket

(Topshop shirt & tights, Minkpink shorts, Uniqlo tank, Dr Marteens boots, flea market hat)



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Hello all. Had a really nice evening with some fruity mojitos and daiquiris. Met my boyfriend at his shop before heading over to spitalfields for drinks. 2 cocktails for the price of 1 is too good to pass. On my way to meet my bf, a girl stopped me on the street to take my streetsnap for her website, lol. The hot japanese guy on the photo is my boyfriend, hehe. I believe it is the first time I show his pic here. On the way home we bumped into Natty Bo singing in Bricklane, haha. So random. He seemed quite happy to see us and started singing another set for us! haha, I like him because he always comes to say hello, no matter what. He doesn't act like a celebrity that in fact he is. Many people started to gather around after we got there and some chicks were dancing like crazy, barefoot and all. I thought they were spanish, because of the dancing and craziness, until i heard them speak portuguese and I was like "no way, my own people are so crazy, hahah" to my boyfriend. Good times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment