26 July 2011

a bit of makeup


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

I am loving the Urban Decay naked palette! <3 I think it's probably one of the best things I ever bought. Ever! haha

The rest is the makeup I use on a daily basis. I really like Benefit's products, they are so good. I use the Get Even powder foundation together with a BB cream. Underneath, I use boiing concealer on my dark circles and the lemon aid on my eyelids. For blush, I used the Lune D'or from Bourjouis. I used to love bourjouis, but lately not so much... Dolly wink mascara and eyeliner, canmake eyebrow mascara and my tiny eyebrow pencil that is almost gone (;_;)
I'm not wearing lipstick, I tend to forget about it on the days I'm working, and just wear a lip balm for a moist look.

And that's it! Just really really wanted to say how much I love the Naked palette and I think everyone should get one, haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment