13 July 2011

creepers


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


A bit of my day yesterday. I bought a pair of underground creepers! I've been wanting to buy ones for, I don't know, 6 years?! But one way or the other, I always ended up giving up the idea. This week I've been REALLY into the 90's, just so suddenly. I get soooo nostalgic. Of course I was only a little kid at the time, but it brings back so many memories still. Anyways, I started watching "my so called life" (for the first time, hey!), inspired by Bianca, and I am officially hooked!! I soooo want Rayanne's whole wardrobe, I could die XD she is my fav character, I want to be her friend, copy her silly hairstyles and steal her clothes and shoes. LOL

So yeah, I'm so happy I have these creepers, finally :D Today I am super dead. I went to work, then french course, then shopping for food, then cooked and cleaned the kitchen. All this after sleeping only 6 hours, because my new colleague is a bitch and yesterday she decided she had to go home and leave all the shit for the others to finish. I hate her. But I got my revenge, hehe. She asked me to change shifts and I said NO! Seriously, I don't like to be a bitch myself (and I very rarely am), but when I see that someone doesn't give a damn about the job, it pisses me off! So tonight I am all blah, so exhausted, and then my boyfriend started reminding me of things that I said I needed to do and haven't done yet. I told him I was tired and didn't want to talk about, but he continued and we just ended up argueing. It was really stupid, usually I exterminate this kind of no reason arguements pretty easily, but I am so tired and grumpy already that I couldn't do anything about it except engage in the rage -_-; We made up already, it wasn't something serious, very stupid matter to be honest, so it is fine. It kind of felt good afterwards actually, haha, like I took out all my stress on my bf or something XD

Oh by the way, please mind my terrible photoshop skills while attempting to cover my bedroom's mess in the pictures, haha!
Now I am going to take a hot shower, watch a episode of my so called life, read a bit and go to sleep!

Goodnight dolls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment