11 January 2012

Food in Japan

I still have many photos left from my last trip to Tokyo. These are some of the meals I had! Everything was so delicious!! Just seeing the photos again makes me hungry, hahaha :D


Photobucket
chicken katsu

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
okonomiyake

Photobucket
izakaya food

Photobucket
Photobucket
cake buffet!! <3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
yakiniku

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
the most delicious sushi I have ever ate!

Photobucket
seaweed miso soup

Photobucket


Photobucket
picnic (hanami)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
more izakaya food

Photobucket
matcha cake

Photobucket
matcha milk with a cream roll <3

Photobucket
set lunch, curry + soba!

Photobucket
home made nabe :)


Nice memories!! I ate so many nice things. The most memorable are the sushi and the cake buffet. Too much fun :D I spent many nights in Izakayas, basically I was drinking 6 nights a week, so you can have a picture... My favorite snack with beer was eihire (not sure about the name anymore), some dried fish.

I better get some dinner right now, this got me starving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment