27 March 2012

Brighton


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hello! This week we have been enjoying a lovely sunny weather here in London, so me and my bf took of to Brighton to get some sunshine. It was my first time in Brighton actually, quite a small place with many vintage shops and cute stuff. The popular stone beach is quite confortable, belive it or not, and we took a 2 hour nap there! I woke up to find part of my thighs, the area between the high socks and the shorts, tanned! So now I have a lovely darker stripe across my thigh, omg, haha, good times :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment