06 March 2011

last week in photos

Hello hello,

I don't have as much time as I wished to blog, so here's a bit of what I wore for the past week. I do apologize for the insane low quality of my iPhone pics.


MONDAY


Photobucket

Wearing my Emoda coat and tote bag. Just another day, before going to work.






TUESDAY

Photobucket

Again, before going to work. top: Emoda. skirt, tights: Topshop.


Photobucket






WEDNESDAY

Photobucket

Lunch at a Mexican restaurant in Bricklane. The food is alright and cheap, but I go there for the Margaritas! They are divine!!


Photobucket

Beanie & jumper: Emoda. Sunglasses & coat: Topshop.





FRIDAY

Photobucket

Kimchi nabe for dinner, cooked by my honey! Deliciously perfect! I was so happy :D

Photobucket


Photobucket

hat from street market. everything else by Topshop.

Photobucket



And that's more or less how it was. Just work work work and more work. But still managed to snap these. And my honey as been so nice to me lately, I feel quite blessed.

How was your week??

0 comments:

Post a Comment