18 May 2011

photos from Tokyo city

I have been lazy! I made this blog so I would make myself post something regularly! But I am failing since I came back from Japan... Not that I have any readers to apologize to, lol, only me blaming myself for not keeping the promise I made to myself.


I spent nearly a month in Tokyo, therefore, I have loads of photos. So how can I make a coherent post without it being just a random pic spam? -_-;

One can only try...
While sipping my Earl Grey tea, I chose to post only a small selection of photos of Tokyo as a city this time. I might make additional posts about shops, sakura, Odaiba and food later. I rarely appear on any of my pics cuz I'm always shy to ask people (friends) to take a photo for me and I have a huge camera that people often can't use...


Moving on!



Photobucket
this was in a temple near Nippon Budokan, can't remeber the name, but there was this girls school nearby. i liked the uniform, haha


Photobucket
Omotesando! how i loved omotosando!


Photobucket
a side street from Omotesando where you can find kiddy store


Photobucket
Harajuku at night. so many time i made this way, harajuku quickly got the feeling of returning home.


Photobucket
Shibuya busy on a saturday afternoon


Photobucket
there was actually a traditional wedding going on while i visited meiji jingu


Photobucket
meiji jingu (aka the big temple between yoyogi park and harajuku station, lol)


Photobucket
near shinjuku


Photobucket
the Docomo tower at night. so dark due to saving energy.


Photobucket
i had this really silly fantasy about Ikebukuro West Gate Park, cuz of the drama with the same name, but i was really disappointed to find out it was just a square...


Photobucket
Daikanyama


Photobucket
Shibuya again


Photobucket
more Shibuya, just outside the station


Photobucket
shibuya traffic


Photobucket
shibuya again XD


Photobucket
Harajuku


Photobucket
missing Takeshita Dori already!


0 comments:

Post a Comment