28 June 2011

midsummer night


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yesterday it was the hottest day of the year, 31C. I think I almost suffocated on the tube -_-;
no air circulation + 40C underground = me diesss

So after a busy day at work, I went to my French lesson (yes, I am learning French, already on the 3rd week), sweat sweat sweat on the way home and finally got back, desperatly wanting to shower! I could have killed for a swiming pool too. But no, my bf wanted to enjoy the summer night, so off we went to a pizza place that has nice outside tables. It is very hard to find places in London with outside tables, I think I mentioned before. I didn't have much of an apetite by then, feeling so sticky and all, ended up just having a salada tricolore and a bloody mary. My bf had the huge 4 seasons pizza plus two pints of beer. As you can see by the pictures, I was feeling very... hum, dull? I'm not used to this hot weather anymore, after living 3 years in London I got used to cold and rain and grey sky. I just really wanted to have a shower! hahaha but my bf was really enjoying the night, so what could one do? oh, well...

Today the weather went back to rain + cold + thunders + rain... The usual!

0 comments:

Post a Comment