06 June 2011

pizzas


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

(Dazzlin top & cardi & shorts, Topshop rucksack, Zara shoes, japanese socks)


Nice evening out, we went to try a pizza place like 5 minutes away, behind our place. Even though it is so close we had never been there. They had £4 bloody mary, the joy! I had two, haha, I love bloody mary!! The pizzas were alright, nothing special, but cheap. I only managed to finish half of mine and had to take away the rest... It had been a really hot day but the evening turned out quite chilly, so I didn't want to stay any longer. Btw, look at how bare my face looks without eyeliner! -_-; It is the curse of having big eyes, seriously, if I don't wear eyeliner it looks like I'm not wearing any make up. Sometimes people ask me if I just woke up or am tired... But my bf likes the natural look, so go figure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment