27 July 2011

i did it... i cut my fringe!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(WC tee / vintage skirt / Emoda shoes / topshop belt / socks from japan)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today I was unexpectably off, Peter asked to change shifts. In the morning I was searching new hairstyles, although I already knew I wanted to go for the haircut I had back in January. And then suddenly I just grabbed a pair of scissors, stood up in front of the mirror and bang! Goodbye long fringe, hello short bangs! haha

I have been saying I'm planning to cut my hair for maybe 2 months already, but there's always something in the way and still my hair keeps growing. This morning I felt like I shouldn't wait anylonger and I did it myself, lol. In the worse case, all I had to do is use a hairclip until I go to the hairdresser to fix it. But it didn't turn out too bad. Of course not like the fringe I had 7 months ago, but close enough. This will do until I finally get around to the hairdresser, haha.
Also my hair color is dying pretty badly! Damn you, palty! Also my hair looks pretty damaged, to be honest. I need to get some Kerastase or something to recover. About the color, the only thing to do is dye it again. I wanted black, but its summer, so it might be too dark? I guess I will choose a brown shade, something chocolate-ish perhaps? but no palty anymore!

Tonight we went out to dinner to what became our "usual" place recently, the pizza place around the corner, haha. We were supposed to go watch Beginners, but our local cinema was sold out! ;_; I was soooo sad! I've been planning to go to the cinema tonight since last week (because we get 2 tickets for the price of 1). Oh well, instead, we came back home, ate ice cream and I am blogging now...

I've been wanting to shop so many things!! Just like a shopaholic *_* But today I controlled myself, I was a good girl and didn't get any of the things I wanted. I wonder how long I can hold myself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment