13 August 2011

Riots.

As some of you might know, England has been the target of several riots for the past week. It's truly sad and maddening that we came to this situation. This is just a reflexion of the education and background of these youths. The fear they've been provoking among innocent hard working people is unforgivable.

I don't want to specify where exactly in London I live, but let's just say it is 10min away from one of the zones attacked. Although I didn't suffer physically any harm, I had to watch one of the big rubbish bins in front of my house burn out after being hit by a Molotov cocktail, making me so scared that something worse might happen for the rest of the week.

Everything is just so surreal. Last week I saw so many police patrolling the streets, more than I will ever see in my whole life, I think. And so many shops with wooden boards covering the smashed windows. This was pure evil, rioting for the pure purpose of destruction! rebels without a cause, kids as young as 10 years old! It's all very very upsetting. What as this world become??

I was so affected by these happenings that I've been all out of the blog world. And now my laptop seems to be broken, who knows why, so I'll have to blog from my iPhone from now on...

To safer days!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment