07 August 2011

saturday lunch


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Underground creepers / japanese socks / everything else is vintage)

Saturday we decided to go for a Japanese lunch, which we don't do very often really. I mean, with me working in a Japanese restaurant and all, I rarely feel like going for that type of food on my days off, haha. One of my fav dishes is chirashi sushi, which is what I got on the pic. So delicious and healthy, I love ikura <3

I got a couple of vintage dresses from ebay, I forgot to blog about. I have mentioned how I'm all into 90s recently and well, here's the proof. I think I need to get a better hat though. Maybe a small black beanie.

Anyways, I got the September issue of Vivi magazine and OMG! I NEVER get Vivi, never, this time I don't know why but I decided to pick it up and give it a try. I FRIGGIN' LOVE IT!! it will be my Autumn bible, seriously. I don't have a scanner, but I got the scans from a LJ comm and will post some later, because just look at my outfit today and then look at those scans and its like magic happening! hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment