26 November 2013

Roman Holiday

 photo DSC_0280.jpg  photo DSC_0286.jpg  photo DSC_0294.jpg  photo DSC_0339.jpg  photo DSC_0341.jpg  photo IMG_0794.jpg 

 Last June we've been to Rome! It was a first for me and I fell completely in love with this small city. Although we stayed only 3 days, it was blissful and I was so happy that I still get a smile on my lips just to think about it :) I do not understand what's the big deal over Paris... Honestly, Rome was for me all that Paris is supposed to be and isn't. The weather, the food, the streets, the people! I fell head over heels for the historical capital.

My holiday was heavily "Roman Holiday" influenced, one of the cutest films ever, so for my 1st day I went for a blue pleated skirt, white shirt and striped neck scarf, haha. Just look at the buildings behind me on the first picture, they looked so much like Gregory Peck's place from the film! And that's where we were staying, in our friend's house in the heart of Rome, I was ecstatic! I also ate ice cream on the stairs and rode a bicycle in Rome! But I did not buy sandals or dance near the river, haha.

It was so much fun, I want to visit other parts of Italy next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment