16 January 2015

review: Canmake Loose Cheek #08 (squash)

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4
Brand: Canmake
Product: Loose Cheek in 08 (Squash)
Features: Contains large pearl particles that twinkle brightly and silicone powder for a smooth texture 
Would I repurchase: Yes
At first I thought this would be a messy blusher. I mean loose powder with glitter? I could see myself getting glitter all over my face and inside my eyes. However! This turned out to be a really sweet blush. The pink is just right, not too flashy, not too bland, it looks quite natural. Also easily adjustable if you want it stronger or softer. The pearl particles do cling to the skin and not spread around, giving a very sweet glow. I must say, I’ve got this 1 year ago and use it every other day, but there is still plenty left in the pot, a little goes a long way with this one. And with all that glitter, less is more, believe me. And the puff applicator actually works because it’s like applying loose powder, so it blends very easily. I’m usually discouraged to buy from Canmake because it is such a cheap brand in Japan and I feel unsure of the quality, also I’ve been unimpressed in the past with some of their products, but I liked this blush. I’m thinking about buying the Baby Pink shade next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment