09 January 2015

review: Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek (PK301)

photo 1
photo 2
photo 3
photo 4
Brand: Majolica Majorca
Product: Puff de Cheek in PK301 (Peach Macaroon)
Features: Contains Macadamia Nut Oil to treat and nourish skin, making it soft and smooth
Size: 7grams
Would I repurchase: No
My second review on these blushes and still not impressed! Look at how vibrant the colour looks on the puff. Now look at the swatch. I mean, can you even see the swatch on my arm? I could in real life, but I tried a zillion times to photograph this and it’s just barely noticeable, this says a lot when you think of wearing it to a place where you know your picture will be taken. I mean, if you cannot see any effect what is the point of putting it on… Anyways, I feel this could probably work better on VERY pale skin. On my cheeks, and I’m not tanned by any means, looks like a patch I did not put foundation on. Eeek! I must admit I bought it based on the code PK301 which is used for light pink colours, had I known it’s name was Peach Macaroon I would have not bought it. Me and peachy tones just do not work well together, I know they’ll look too bland on me. I’ve had this for over a year, so I had a chance to give it a go more than a few times, but still a no no to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment