09 June 2011

Vintage Musings: Cindy Crawford

Tonight I saw a post on Nasty Gal about the 90s nostalgic Supermodels. Also a status on facebook asking who was your fav of those bombs. I would definitely say that supermodels for me that ring a bell are Claudia Schiffer and Cindy Crawford.

I remember when I was a kid and played with my barbies, I would call one of them Schiffer and the other Crawford, making competitions between them, in which Cindy Crawford always won because she was so athletic and brunette (lol). I didn't want Claudia Schiffer to win because she was a blond. Do you think I had problems as a kid? Hahaha

Anyways, if I had to choose today, I think I would choose Claudia Schiffer. Because she has all that Brigitte Bardot look to her. But since Nasty Gal already posted about her, I decided to go for Cindy, my childhood heroine, LOL.

Honestly, she was (and hey, she still is!) smokin HOT!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




0 comments:

Post a Comment