05 January 2015

Review: Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek (OR302)

photo 5
photo 4
photo 3
photo 1
Brand: Majolica Majorca
Product: Puff de Cheek in OR302 (Apricot Macaroon)
Features: Contains Macadamia Nut Oil to treat and nourish skin, making it soft and smooth
Size: 7grams
Would I repurchase: No
Majolica Majorca is a very well established brand in Japan, it belongs to Shiseido and it’s target is the younger crowd. Their products are always cute and fun looking, like sweets! Take this blush for example, it’s macaroon appearance makes me want to have a bite, haha. I’ve had this product for at least 1 year, so I feel confident in reviewing it now.
The idea is fun and cute, but to be honest, that is the most exciting quality of this blush. I’ve seen very positive reviews out there on this, but it is just an orange blush. The puff idea does not work for me, unless I would want to end up with 2 orange circles on my cheeks and look like a ragdoll for the rest of the day… To get a decent amount of product on the puff and see some colour on the skin I have to press the puff quite hard into the blush, I would then blend it in with a brush.
The appearance is a good selling point, but after using it for a while, I am not sold on this. Every summer I still go back to Majolica Majorca’s Cheek Colour in orange, but I can’t find it anywhere anymore and it is not on their official website, so I tend to believe this has sadly been discontinued. Funny enough, I could not find this Puff de Cheek on their website either, but you can still find in online shops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment